Vitamin E Scrub

Vitamin E Scrub - A simple and effective Vitamin E scrub
When making this scrub, I was intending it to be for the face, but when I finished, I thought, Hey! You can use this for your whole body! For rougher areas, add in less green tea so the mixture is coarser. Also let your tea brew longer until it is darker, to get the most out of it. I personally have not had any reactions from this scrub, but I cannot promise the same for everyone. Please make sure to test it out before using it all over your face or body. I recommend trying it on the back of your neck, somewhere you can't really see. On a late note, if you want to make a larger quantity, use vitamin E oil in the bottle, not in pills form, or else you will be squeezing ALOT of little gel capsules. The Vitamin E oil can be replaced with any other skin benefiting oil, I just choose Vitamin E since it is an antioxidant, which in chemistry class I learned it helps slow the "rotting" process, so I suppose thats why you can find VE in many face cream and products.